Comprehensive advice in terms of Company Law throughout the whole life of a company:
- At the time of its formation:
- Study of the most suitable type of company for each case, drafting of Company Statutes and other documents (Partner Agreements, Internal Rules of Operation, Vote Syndication Agreements), implementing procedures and management related to the company.
- During the development of its activities:
- Negotiating and drafting contracts.
- Ongoing counselling on legal and economic matters.
- Development and formalization of the Minutes of General Meetings and Boards of Directors.
- Bookkeeping of the Register Books of Partners, Books for the Register of Shares, Contract Books of Unipersonal companies, and corporate/company agreements in general.
- Performance of Secretarial duties or office advising lawyers' duties withing Boards of Directors.
- Challenging corporate agreements, liability actions agains directors, procedures.Finally, our professionals’ advise on processes of dissolution and liquidation, meetings of creditors, and general restructuring of operations.