- Advising and opening of subsidiaries, delegations and permanent establishments.
- Purchase/sale of companies, joint ventures, partner agreements.
- Implementation of international agency and distribution networks.
- International taxation
- International contracting: sale of goods, import/export, international warranties, letters of credit, etc.
- Inpatriates and expatriates.
- Purchase/sale and lease of real estate property.
- Unpaid receivable claims.
- International arbitration and litigation.
ARPA Lawyers Consultants is a member of the international network of law firms EUROJURIS INTERNATIONAL, which gathers over 600 offices around the world, being the only international network represented on all countries of the European Union.
Furthermore, ARPA Lawyers Consultans is also member of LATIAM, an international network driven by ARPA Lawyers Consultants and which is formed by law firms and other economic agents of Latin America and USA, that cover the 15th main countries in America and also Spain.
Así mismo, ARPA Abogados Consultores es miembro de LATIAM, una red internacional impulsada por la propia ARPA Abogados Consultores y que está integrada por despachos de abogados y otros agentes económicos de Latinoamérica y Estados Unidos que cubren los 15 principales países americanos, así como España.
- Besides, in order to provide a better service to our clients, and in collaboration with CAMPOS GALVÁN Lawyers, ARPA Lawyers Consultants has 'best-friend' bureaus in Miami, New York and Mexico City:
- Nueva York: 14 Wall Street, 20th F1. New York, New York 10006.
- Miami: 1441 Brickell Avenue, Suite 1400. Miami, Florida, 33131.
- México DF: Paseo de la Reforma 389 Piso 12. 06500 México, Distrito Federal.