In this regard, the configuration of Family Protocol comes as the key instrument for regulating the sequence of the company, in a consensual and orderly manner and, in relation to it, ARPA Lawyers Consultants develops the following actions:
- Meetings with family members and strengthening the dialogue between them.
- Elaboration of Family Protocol and possible further developments.
- Advice to Governing Bodies (Council of Family, Family House, Family Protocol Committee).
- Drafting of prenuptial contracts/agreements, wills, etc., in accordance with the Family Protocol.
- Appropriateness of Corporate Statutes, Covenants with Partners, Governing Bodies, etc., to the provisions of the Family Protocol.