- Design and creation of Corporate groups.
- Study and structuring of various management bodies.
- Establishment and maintenance of holding companies.
- Accounting and fiscal consolidation. Drafting of loans, credits, cash-pooling and inter-group contracts.
- Advice in terms of cross-border relations
- Prior valuation of the tax and accountant implications of the possible application of the Consolidated Fiscal System.
In the continuous search for a minor fiscal impact on the activities of Large Firms, it is important to assess the implementation of the Special Tax Regime for Corporate Groups.