We take the responsability for managing the legal relationships that might come up between the IT product and services and the clients.
- Contracts of phone applications developement (apps), web projects, softare…
- Licence for use contracts.
- Franchise corner agreements before a notary and escrow agent.
- IT systems, microcomputing maintenance contracts.
- Equipement sales and lease contracts.
- Housing and collocation contracts.
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Contracts to a third party reviews.
We advise on the compliance with current legal standards of your web page or your e-commerce project, drafting the required clauses, notices and legal conditions: Auditoria legal de proyectos web.
- Web project legal audit.
- Information and e-commerce society's services acts: drafting of legal notices.
- Data protection texts.
- Cookies: drafting of the required legal notices.
- On-line shop: drafting of the contract general terms and conditions.
- Electronic commercial communications.
- Domain name related conflicts.
- Promotional activities: advertising campaigns, contests and sweepstakes.
With regard to phone applications (apps), we offer the following services:
- App specific data protection issues.
- Terinal's user data collection.
- Legal issues related to geolocation.
- Terms and conditions of the app.
- Trade name protection of the app.
- Conditions of the store: legal advice on the terms and conditions of the shops.
- APIs of third parties.
- Expropriations: urban, public facilities, mining…
- Advise during the different phases of the expropriation procedure, both regular and urgent.
- Declaration of Public Interest and need to occupy.
- Report writing and drafting of legal opinions.
- Complaints for a better fair price. Appraisal sheets and expert reports.
- Revaluation of expropriated goods.
- Reversal of expropriated goods.
- Administrative-contentious proceedings agains decisions of the Provincial Expropriation Jury.
ARPA Lawyers Consultants offers comprehensive advise on every question related to computer programmes or software: Contratos de licencia de uso a terceros, usuario final (EULA).
- End-user licence agreement (EULA).
- Customized application development contract.
- Software legal protection.
- Software source code deposit with a notary or third party, escrow contracts.
- Computer programmes registration in the Intellectual Property Register.
- Study of the implications of the code on third parties of the project: licence analysis (GPL, BSD, Creative Commons, etc.).
- Technology transfer contracts.
- Source Code copy.
- Oppen innovation. Collaborations with third parties:
- Consortia agreements.
- Codevelopment contracts.
- Research and development agreements.
- Employee inventions.
- Relationships with suppliers.
- Contracts with researchers.
- Confidentiality agreements.
- Material Transfer Agreements.
- Trade secrets' protection and Know-How.
- Intellectual Property Registry.
EXPLOITATION AND TRANSFER
- Licences/transfers of rights and assets.
- Technology tranfer agreements.
- Cross-licensing; technological pools.
- Support in negociations.
- Term Sheets and Letters of Intent.
- Collaboration agreements, joint ventures, spin offs.
ARPA offers legal advice to development studies and videogame producers during the creation and distribution process of their creations. Specifically, on the following matters: Protección jurídica del videojuego.
- Legal protection of the videogame.
- DLC: regulation of the purchases inside the videogame.
- Release of the videogame on third parties' platforms: legal advice of the existing obligations.
- Data protection issues related to the videogame.
- Advertising in videogames.
- Minors and videogames: advice on the fulfillment of the legislation and self-regulation codes.
- Advice on funds raising and acquisition of shareholdings of the project by third parties; Partner Agreements.
- Online game infrastructure: service suppliers contracts, SLAs, etc.
- Trademark registration: name of the videogame and other elements (e.g. merchandising).
Progressive implementation of technological means in organizations has caused the emergence of new situations between employers and employees. The lack of regulation of said situations, such as the private use the employees might give to the technological means at their disposal, may cause a number of conflicts. For example, may it have any consequences to surf the internet during working hours using company's resources? When an employee is absent for illness, what can I do with his/her mailbox? Can I access my employees' computers?
ARPA offers a comprehensive service in terms of computer-related crimes, advicing our clients from the very beginning: Descubrimiento y revelación de secretos.
- Discovery and disclosure of secrets.
- Hacking or computer intrusion.
- Privacy Offences.
- Offences against intellectual and industrial property.
- Computer damage: attacks agains IT systems.
- Electronic evidence: securing of electronic evidences.