During the consolidation of the project, ARPA Abogados Consultores will guide its clients by giving them advice not only on general legal aspects but also on the specific ones of their activity:
- Manufacturing contracts.
- Technology transfer agreements.
- Assignment, licence and/or co-development agreements.
- Tax, legal and financial Due Diligence.
- Companies assessment.
- Entry of new investors.
- Specific Tax Advice.
ARPA Lawyers Consultants' Public Law Department, made up of a team of lawyers and consultants of councils, municipal associations, minor local institutions (municipal councils…), local public companies, autonomous agencies, etc., inter
- Drafting of contracts, agreements and ordinances.
- Advice on their organization (meetings, agreements, minutes, calls, etc.).
- Public procurement: contract documents and procedure.
- Creation of linked and dependent entities (autonomous agencies, public companies, public entities, etc.).
- Administrative procedure.
- Local finances: taxes,duties, ordinances, special levies…
- Election and interaction of local public services' administration models.
- Challenges: procedures and defence through administrative and contentious administrative channel. Appeals before the Navarre's Administrative Court (TAN).
- Administration's state liability files.
- Urbanism: Town discipline, planning…
- Drafting of legal reports.
- Legal regime, organization and local entities' operation.
- Public goods: common, roads, infrastructure and public equipment.
- Administration's patrimonial goods.
Once the Project is consolidated, ARPA Abogados Consultores provides the following services:
- Commercial Exploitation agreement.
- Stock Market capitalization(SMC).
- Divestiture process.
- Mergers, acquisitions.
Moreover, and in order to fully advise pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies, ARPA Abogados Consultoreshas reached stable agreements with specialized consulting companies of the sector, whose services complete a specialized legal service with high quality technical advising . This fact makes it possible to integrate, in our portfolio, the following services:
- Management of public aids.
- Regulatory Road-maps.
- Definition and review Ad-Hoc of Development Plans.
- Technical Due Diligence.
- Orphan Drug Designation (EMA-FDA).
- Design and/or review of Technical Documents (IMPD/IB/CTAs).
- Scientific Advice.
- Design and validation of registration Dossier (e-CTD).
- Application for registration process (Europe, USA, emerging markets).