The conception of a proper Business Plan is key to facilitate decision-making, being this plan what may ascertain whether a particular business idea is economic, commercial or financially viable.
Therefore, the business plan development becomes crucial, when making decisions in various situations, such as:
- Creation of a new business.
- Desire or need for expansion of an existing business.
- Expansion of the company activity to other businesses.
- Seeking and obtaining external financing.
- Entry of new partners.
- Obtaining official grants or subsidies.