- Contracts for the sale and supply/purchase. Sale option and purchase option contracts.
- Distribution, agency and franchise contracts.
- Manufacturing contracts, sale general conditions, purchase general conditions, stock, deposit and storage management.
- Contracts of carriage and logistics contracts.
- Leasing and renting contracts.
- Partner agreements, company sale-purchase, taking of shareholdings, Joint Ventures.
- Intra-group contracts: intra-group service contracts, management support, related transactions, cash pooling.
- Finance agreements (loans, credits, discounts, factoring, letter of credit…).
- Warranty contract (guarantee, mortgage, first demand guarantee, etc.).
- Technological contracts.
- Contracts of provision of services, tolling agreements, collaboration, consortion, Temporary Business Associations, joint accounts...
- Confidentiality agreements, Memorandum of Understanding (Mou), Letters of Intent, Term Sheets or Heads of Agreement.
- Contracts in terms of Intellectual and Industrial Property.
- Contracts of construction work, project management, engineering, turnkey.
- Real estate contracts, promotion and construction contracts, engagement and reservation contracts, intermediation contracts.
- Hotel management contracts. Business lease, franchises and flagging contracts.
- Recruitment in the field of pharmaceuticals and biotechnology: confidentiality agreements, technology transfer agreements, transfer, licence and/or co-development, MTAs, manufacturing contracts, etc.
- Advertising contracts. Sponsorship agreements.
- Power contracts: energy audits, EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction), recruitment with ESCOs, etc.
- Defence before tribunals of the interests of the company, and specially, in cases of contract termination, claims for compensation by the clients or liquidated damages.
COMMERCIAL NETWORKS (SUPPLIERS, AGENTS AND FRANCHISES)
Among the most frequent problems current companies must face, are those deriving, direct or indirectly, from their networks. That is the reason why ARPA Lawyers Consultants provides the following services:
- Study and design of the most adequate network for each company (commercial agents, suppliers, franchises, mediators or a combination of the previous).
- Drafting of contracts of the constituents of the network, with special attention to the remuneration system, territoriality, exclusivity agreements and non-competition, compensations for non-perfomance and customer regulations.
- Continuous advice in every question that might come up in relation to the network.
- Defence before tribunals of the interests of the company in cases of claims related to the Distribution Law.