- Among the various services offered by ARPA Lawyers Consultants in taxation, we primarily deal with tax planning management of the company.When carrying out this planning task, our Tax Department makes an estimate based on the fiscal closing related to the Corporate Tax in the fourth quarter, in order to forecast the tax burden for such year. This makes possible to adopt, with sufficient notice, all necessary measures to reduce tax bills with this form of calculation.From our professional and experienced perspective, this planning process is the best tool for optimizing the tax burden resulting from our clients’ actions.
Assistance and advice during processes of restructuring of companies, as well as in processes of share distribution within the company itself or outside companies:
- Mergers and demergers, total or partial.
- Operations of exchanging securities.
- MBO and LBO operations.
- Particular non-cash contributions.
- Otras formas de reestructuración.
- Activity fields contributions.
- Other forms of restructuring.
In the development of said processes of the company’s restructuring, the work of ARPA Lawyers Consultants is completed with the preparation of the corresponding Due Diligence tax of the companies involved.
- Anual statements of: operations with third parties, the Property Tax, Tax for Individuals, Corporate Income Tax.
- Quarterly and annual statements of VAT and Retentions [Movable property, leasing, Income Tax Deductions for Individuals (I.R.P.F.)]
- Statements and imbursements of payment by installments of the Income Tax Deductions for Individuals (I.R.P.F.) and Corporation Tax.
- Tax of Inheritance Tranfers (I.T.P.A.J.D.).
- Tax of Business Activities (I.A.E.).
- Payments of Inheritance and Gift Tax.
- Census additions and cancellations.
- Accounting issues, preparation and presentation of Official Books.
- ARPA Lawyers Consultants has also developed it´s work in assisting our clients in proceedings before the Tax Inspectorate, before the Foral (from Navarra) and State TA Authorities (A.E.A.T.) so that these end under the best conditions.
- During these processes, it is essential to have a thorough knowledge of the procedural rules, as well as a vast experience in defending the interests of those surveyed.
- Thus, on behalf of our clients, ARPA Lawyers Consultants is involved within surveying proceedings, looking after the clients' interests and seeking the best possible outcome throughout the entire operation carried out before the Inspectors.
ARPA Lawyers Consultants counts on highly qualified experts with a vast experience, who are able to provide a comprehensive tax advice both to companies (aligned with its international growth stragey) and individuals with patrimonial and economic links abroad.
- Income tax for non-residents
- Enterprise restructuring.
- Taxes of workers posted abroad and impatriates.
- International VAT
- Informative statements of international scope.
- Double tax conventions
- Tax system in the European Union
- Related-party transactions
- Foreign investments.
ARPA is part of well-known and prestigious global partnerships, ir order to provide a specialized and high quality service at an international level.