- Cooperative scope: Creation of cooperatives, advising to the Board, processing procedures for adding/cancelling existing partners, writing reports and bookkeeping…
- Contracting: Negotiating, drafting and advising in the preparation of supply.
- Work scope: Hiring of employees, work procedures and job security, acting in the role of external consultant for staff.
- Distribution networks: Design of the distribution network, drafting of agency contracts, distribution, exclusivity agreements…
- Food regulations: food manufacturing, labeling, marketing, consumer complaints…
- Advertising regulations: design of advertising campaigns, Auto-control dossiers processing, court proceedings, etc.
- International expansion: Establishment of foreign subsidiaries, the creation of international joint ventures, establishment of commercial networks…
- Preparation of financial documents: Feasibility plans, business plans...
- Claims for non-payment: Instruction of court proceedings in cases of late payments, both domestic and international.
- Competition Law: Advising on matters of abuse of a dominant position, concerted practices, unfair competition, etc.
Revision and design support:
- Advice, revision and adaptation of the labelling to the current regulations (ingredient list, designation, nutrition facts…).
- Advice on nutritional and health claims.
- Procedure processing and advice in terms of food supplements, particular nutrition food, waters…
- Advice on the protection of intangible assets arising from labelling (industrial design, distinguishing signs and invention patents).
- Trademark registration and monitoring, objections to third-parties requests. Collective and guarantee marks.
- Advice on the obtaining of Protected Designation of Origin, Protected Geographical Indication, Traditional Specialty Guaranteed, 'Bio' Products.
- Processing and tracking of procedures before organisations, associations and companies (package declaration at Ecoembes, communication of placing on the market, etc.).
ARPA Lawyers Consultants focuses on their clients having the comfort of advertising according to the current legislation. They are not only adviced on the fullfilment of the applicable requirements, but also are offered effective alternatives and innovative solutions that give value to their promotional actions and campaigns, taking care that the advertising message achieves its ultimate goal smoothly.
Campaign creation and design:
- Analysis of legal viability of the campaign and advertisement type.
- Legal advice and analysis of promotional actions (contests and sweepstakes, merchandising, fairs…).
- Drafting and revision of advertising and sponsorship contracts.
Advice on related matters:
- Personal data protection.
- Intangible assets in the advertising sceanario.
- Image rights.
Legal assistance on claims and legal proceedings:
- Monitoring and processing of procedures before organisations, associations and companies.
- Self-monitoring files processing.